Tuesday, September 22, 2009

opps..really am sorry.LATE!

I HAVE BEEN BUSY THESE FEW WEEKS..

WENT OUT WITH FRIENDS,FAMILY,AND MYSELF

WEDDING OF MY COUSIN,

GOT A TEST WHICH REALLY SCARES ME TO DEATH,NEXT GETTING OUR CARDS!HORRIBLE!

IT WILL REALLY PISS YOU OFF!I EVEN HATED IT.[DIDNT MEAN SO LOW,IM ALL AVERAGE.I'M GOOD IN MY STUDIES]

[WILL POST RELATED PICS]:


sat[09.19.09]

card giving day!



sunday[from mall bring home pizza!]





cute ryt??..my tissue box*

bhemo's bday!

lasagna!

watching a movie in the laptop[sisters each have a laptop]



hhehehe,,,ate ann searchin it'

bday gift for bhem


daBaiz

new day!

new haircut for me..




lols!
got drunk that day..
cerveza de negra




wedding day of my coz.
thursday[09.10.09]

bride and groom












me and my coz.


end*

No comments:

Post a Comment